Top Chef DC Premiere: The Morning After

Hosts Padma Lakshmi and Tom Colicchio welcome the chefs on the roof of the Newseum.

So, what did y'all think of last night's Top Chef DC premiere? Did you spot me (hot pink scarf, seemingly chewing in every shot) at the cherry blossom party?

There are way too many good round-ups already on the interwebs for me to add my two cents, so chew on these:

WaPo's food editor Joe Yonan dishes on what it was like to be part of the crowd at the "cherry blossom party." (Thanks for the shout-out, Joe!)

BrightestYoungThings feels no love at first sight for any of the contestants.

• Carol Blymire gives a humorous play-by-play on Washingtonian.com.

• Tim Carman over at the City Paper finds the premiere as fascinating as peeling potatoes.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think Angelo is much better looking in person than on TV. But I digress, was his food good?
Amanda said…
Agreed. And man, quite an ego, eh? His bacon foam dish was excellent.
mary said…
I saw you! And I saw Elizabeth from Capital Spice. It was fun to look for people from DC!

p.s., Angelo does not look hot to me.
Sara Williams said…
"Please don't pet the Padma". Hilarious, Joe!

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens