A Computerized Peek at Lima Resto-Lounge

The mysterious Lima Resto-Lounge, which I posted about back in July, recently added some sketches of what I can only assume is the planned interior. The computer graphics show an extremely modern two-story space with a mix of loungey couches and tables and chairs, thus the hybrid lounge/restaurant name.

In today's Post dining chat, someone asked Tom Sietsema about the new lounge, and he said that a recent look through the open doors revealed a lot of unfinished space. With the time it takes in this city for restaurant permits and construction, I'm guessing we won't see Lima Lounge until sometime next spring. Maybe Tom can dig up some details soon, and of course if I am privy to any information, I'll post it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens