STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

 

I've always been noncommittal when it come to putting anything on my walls. Art? Photos? Prints? But what if I change my mind? Add the hassle of framing something and voila, a growing pile of unframed prints and photos gathers dust on a shelf.

So I much appreciated a recent gentle nudge from friends at Framebridge, a DC-based company that's making it easier and less expensive to get those pretty-if-neglected pieces framed and on display.

We hung out at my place, whipped up some Green Hat gin and tonics, and I shared tips for stocking and styling your bar at home. (Any old table will do!) And yes, I actually put a nail in the wall and hung a print.

Head this way for my full interview with Framebridge. Cheers!






all photos by Laura Metzler Photography for Framebridge



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

Hello Cupcake Opens