Found: Gina Chersevani Across The Potomac

When fans of mixologist Gina Chersevani (and there are many) found out she was no longer behind the bar at Rasika, they were none too happy and very vocal about it.

They should be pleased to hear that she has found a new platform for her clever concoctions. She's been snagged by the Neighborhood Restaurant Group, which includes EatBar, Tallula, Rustico, Vermilion and Evening Star Cafe.

For now, look for her mixing things up at Arlington's EatBar. She plans to make appearances at most of the group's restaurants, and she'll be the creative force behind the cocktail program.

Comments

City Girl DC said…
As much as I don't like going to Virginia, I'll go for one of Gina's cocktails!
Anonymous said…
Nice break Metrocurean! ;-D NYC
belmontmedina said…
I'm with city girl DC. Next time you go into exile Gina, just leave Chinatown....
Anonymous said…
So, who will be deemed best bartender in the District now?
(If eatbar were only closer to a metro...)
monkeyrotica said…
DC's loss is VA's gain. I thought Old Town was lucky to have Thrasher mixing at PX, now Rustico and Vermillion will get some excellent cocktails.
I'm a big fan and supporter of Gina's. Nex time I'm town, I'll be heading to Virginia!

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens