DC Lands Two Toques On Next "Top Chef"


Bravo just released the names of the chefs set to compete on the sixth season of "Top Chef," and the line-up boasts two of the DC area's very own talents.

Bryan Voltaggio of Volt in Frederick, Md., and Mike Isabella of Zaytinya will both compete in the show, which plays out in Las Vegas this season. For a little sibling rivalry, Voltaggio's brother Michael, chef de cuisine at the Bazaar by José Andrés in LA, is also in the cast.

"Top Chef" premieres Aug. 26.

Comments

The Dapper Diner said…
Michael has moved over to Pasadena: http://www.lamag.com/eat/blog.aspx?dt=07/09/2009

I'm curious to know if that's any indication of his outcome on the show.
The Dapper Diner said…
I do know I ate at VOLT my final week in DC and Bryan told me he was flying out to LA to see his brother and eat at The Bazaar. Then, a month or so later Michael was no longer with them. I'm just not sure what the TC taping schedule is.
solarmagneticdynamo said…
Awesome, awesome. DC represents!

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens