Five Bites On Friday

Sweets from Georgetown Cupcake.

Let's eat dessert first this Friday, shall we? K from the blog Never Turn Down A Cupcake sends in a super sweet list. She's an avid cupcake lover (see blog title) who has lived here for about six years.

1. Red velvet cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake

2. Black tea gelato from Pitango Gelato. It tastes JUST like the yummy sweetened milk tea that is all over Japan and other parts of Asia.

3. "Kit Kat" bar from Central

4. Fresh, piping hot doughnuts from Tabard Inn

5. The Treet Formerly Known as a Brownie + PB from Treet Shop (with local delivery!)

Five Bites is a place for Metrocurean readers to share all the delicious things they've been eating and drinking. E-mail five of your favorites and whether you'd like your name and a picture included to metrocurean AT gmail.com.

Comments

Trish said…
Sounds like a great list...I want to try them all!
Shannon said…
Mmmmm - everything sounds amazing! I definitely need to try the Kit-Kat Bar at Central!
K said…
Thanks for letting me share my favorites on here, Amanda!
CupcakesDC said…
I want that Brownie now!
Ashley said…
Mmmm nut n better!!! I want to try the kit Kat bar too!!!!
Ilana said…
My heart belongs to the red velet from Georgetown Cupcake :)

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens