SHOP } Small Business Saturday at Salt & Sundry


Back when I opened Salt & Sundry two years ago, I was extremely fortunate to find an incredible and talented team of women (and the occasional man!) to work with. One of those women is Mallory Shelter. While holding down a full-time job in PR, she works at the shop on weekends and last year, she launched her own jewelry company. She likes to stay busy.

On Nov. 29, we're throwing a trunk show and soirée featuring Mallory's gorgeous handmade pieces as part of American Express and Etsy's nationwide Small Business Saturday campaign. Working with local makers and designers is one of my favorite parts about owning a shop, and I'm excited to showcase Mallory's one-of-a-kind work.

The trunk show runs from 1-7 p.m. at Salt & Sundry Union Market, and from 4-7 p.m., we'll serve up snacks from Bayou Bakery, seasonal sips and tunes by DJ Shanti Shree.

Hope to see you there!



Photos by Jeff Martin


Comments

justine said…
I saw your feature via Amex and need to know where your clogs are from!!!
Also thankful I stumbled across your shop - beautiful!
Amanda said…
Hi Justine! Glad you found me! The clogs are from Salpy, handmade in LA. They're so comfy.

Popular posts from this blog

ENTERTAIN } For The Love Of Salt

STYLE } Bar Styling Tips with Framebridge

Hello Cupcake Opens